As the weather gets colder, the hem lines get longer, which is why midi skirts are a great winter essential. Actually midi skirts can be worn all year long, that is the beauty of them. So, I decided to show you different ways you can wear a midi skirt, no matter what the weather is. Whether you are heading out in the cold, or going somewhere warm, there are many ways you can wear your midi skirt.
1. You can wear your midi skirt with a pullover in the winter.
2. Add a casual touch to your midi skirt with a denim shirt, or any other shirt really.
3. One of my favorite ways to wear a midi skirt is with a statement t-shirt. Add some statement accessories and you are good to go.
4. Want to add some edge to your look? Wear your midi skirt with a leather jacket.
5. Wear sneakers with your midi skirt, because it is just cooler.
6. Stay warm in the winter by wearing your midi skirt with a knitted sweater, snood and opaque tights.
7. Add a feminie touch to your look by wearing your midi skirt with an off-the-shoulder top.
8. A great way to wear your midi skirt is with a crop top. It can even be a cropped sweater, trés chic!
9. Printed tops are a great pick to pair with your plain midi skirts, adding a pop of color to your outfit.