Are you one of the people that get major style inspiration from Arab fashion bloggers, fashionistas and style stars? Well, you're in for a treat! If you want to get outfit inspiration for your Ramadan 2016 looks, here are more than 15 photos of Arab fashionistas to show you how to wear abayas and kaftan dresses. Yes, these ladies know a thing or two (or probably much more!) about fashion, so let them inspire you with different ideas to wear your abayas and kaftan dresses during Ramadan 2016. Let's start...
1. Dana Wolley is one of Dubai's best dressed young ladies, and for Ramadan 2016, she picked this blush kaftan dress by ANATOMI. She paired it with statement earrings from Wayed Vintage and a white pair of Manolo Blahnik pumps. Very feminine!
2. Nadya Hassan is one of the first regional fashion bloggers, and nowadays she has her very own shoe line. Check her out in this modest look for Ramadan 2016, wearing an abaya by Naeema Al-Shuhail. Looks so easy and breezy.
3. Fouz Al-Fahad (aka @TheRealFouz) is one of the most popular beauty gurus in the Middle East. However, you also can't miss her style. Look at this bold look she chose to wear during Ramadan 2016; so majestic.
4. Nathalie Fanj is the proof that you can wear something so simple, yet look so chic. This popular Instagram style star worked the cold-shoulder trend into her Ramadan 2016 look so stylishly, and she finished off her outfit with a playful clutch.
5. Being one of the most stylish hijab fashion bloggers in the Arab world, I had to feature Ascia AKF. For Ramadan 2016, here she is trying out a new headscarf style rather than the turban we're used to see her in. Also, how pretty does she look in her Mauzan abaya?!
6. Al-Anoud Badr is one of the most popular Arab fashion bloggers, who started her own empire by launching her fashion line, Fozaza, and expanding into jewelry design. Yes, she's here wearing one of her own abaya designs for Ramadan 2016. Oh, and we love the hair accessory too!
7. Deema Al-Asadi has gained a huge popularity on Instagram with her super stylish outfits. And in Ramadan 2016, we couldn't help but notice her diverse looks. This blue kaftan dress is certainly one of our favorites; a modern take on modest dressing.
8. Radwa El-Ziki is one of the most established Egyptian fashion bloggers. This young lady loves to mix and match, but for Ramadan 2016, she choose a simple kaftan dress, and she accentuated her look with colorful accessories. Great combo!
9. Sarah El-Wakil is a fashion-obsessed girl with Egyptian/French/Algerian roots; this has certainly affected her eccentric sense of style. Here she is embracing the Ramadan 2016 spirit, with a tribal tunic, and she topped off her outfit with statement sunglasses!
10. Dalal Al-Doub is one of the top Arab fashion and beauty bloggers. She's known for her elegant hijab style, and for Ramadan 2016, she certainly didn't disappoint. This embellished vest is everything!
11. Nourhanne Eissa is a young Egyptian/Lebanese girl, who has a growing popularity on Instagram. For one of her Ramadan 2016 looks, Nourhanne paired this gorgeously embellished Zara kaftan with skinny jeans for a casual yet chic style.
12. Dana Hourani is undeniably one of the coolest girls in Dubai town. Her outfits are all about mixing and matching minimalistic and trendy items, but for Ramadan 2016, she took a step towards the boho style. We're totally crushing over her Mochi kaftan dress!
13. Ola Farahat is a fashion darling, who's known for her chic and classic style. However, she always adds some interesting elements to her look, like a quirky bag or statement earrings. For Ramadan 2016, Ola kept things on the elegant yet casual side by showing us this outfit, featuring an abaya by Dima Al-Hasanat.
14. Sausan Al-Kadi knows her way around fashion! This Saudi young woman is a fashion buyer and marketeer, in addition to being a fashion blogger. Her style is eclectic, and for Ramadan 2016, all her outfits include interesting details. For example, look how she clashed her coral kaftan dress with green pumps!
15. Lina Maklad is the owner of the Cairo-based boutique, Boho Gallery. She always picks some of the most interesting pieces to showcase the talents of her favorite local fashion designers. For Ramadan 2016, she went a bit edgy and paired her abaya with printed pants. We love the outcome!
16. Zahra Lyla is one of the popular faces of the fashion industry in Dubai. For Ramadan 2016, she started a fashion challenge, where she posts a new kaftan dress from a regional designer every single day. Talk about endless inspiration! We've particularly loved this one designed by FATALIA.