Looking for new styling tips to wear your denim shirt? A denim shirt should be a staple in every woman's wardrobe, it's a basic piece of clothing with endless ways to wear it. Just like you can use a pair of jeans to dress up your look or keep it casual, a denim shirt can do the very same. It's all about how you wear it, so here are seven styling tips to wear a denim shirt...
1. A simple way to wear your denim shirt is to button it the way up and wear a statement necklace beneath its collar.
2. Wear your favorite sweatshirt this season on top of a denim shirt. A great way to wear your denim shit with it so to roll up the sweatshirt's sleeve a bit to let the shirt's cuffs peeking.
3. Another way to style your denim shirt it to tuck it in a full skirt, keep the top three buttons unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up.
4. Try the denim on denim look to wear your denim shirt with a pair of jeans. The trick to make this work is combining different shades of jeans, for example, a light wash denim shirt with a dark wash pair of jeans. Tuck one end of the shirt inside the jeans for an effortless look.
5. Wear your denim shirt with black leather leggings, try to opt for an over-sized shirt for the ultimate model off-duty look.
6. Funky up your denim shirt and pair it up with printed pants. Tuck the shirt in and add a belt for a polished look.
7. You probably did it as a teenager, and now it's back on trend. Wear your denim shirt, wrap and tie it around your waist, team it up with a statement t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.