I've always thought that jumpsuits and pregnancy aren't a good mix. But come to think of it, jumpsuits are a actually a great maternity wear pick, because they combine comfort and style, all in one piece of clothing. If you're wondering how to wear jumpsuits during pregnancy, then check out those few tips to nail the look.
- Choose a jumpsuit with an elastic waistband, to accommodate your baby bump as it grows.
- Don't be afraid to wear printed jumpsuits, just make sure to pick small intricate prints, as they tend to make you look slimmer.
- A black jumpsuit can be your LBD alternative during maternity, it can take you from day to night, just by adding a few accessories and changing from flats to heels.
- Don't underestimate the importance of good quality fabric when choosing jumpsuits, you don't want it to be clinging to your body and irritating you.
- Consider the neckline, as your bust tends to grow during maternity, so make sure that the top part is loose-fitting.
- Liven up your jumpsuit by layering it with a denim jacket or a printed blazer.
- If you're wearing a sleeveless jumpsuit, remember that your bra straps shouldn't be showing at all.