Brace yourselves, winter is coming! Fall just began a few days ago, and the weather is getting chilly at night, so you better start updating your winter wardrobe with these 12 essential pieces to look the trendiest this coming season! I picked those pieces according to the Fall Winter 2019, 2020 ready-to-wear trends. So read on and take notes of your favorite pieces out of the 12 essential pieces you should have in your winter wardrobe!
1. Oversized sweaters
Long coats that end right
at your ankles
3. The winter cardigan.
4. Printed capes
5. The burgundy handbag, not only this color is super trendy, but it’s super chic too!
6. The wide scarf
7. Ankle boots and you can pick it in any of the colors in the photo.
8. The leather jacket for a practical and chic look.
9. White sneakers are a must this winter, they might get dirty fast but they’re totally worth it.
10. Fake fur vests are a must or a chic look this winter!
11. The knee-high boot is your way for a dramatically stylish look this winter!
The makeup in different purple
shades is the go-to makeup look for this winter.