September 15, 2013 12:00 AM | by Amira Azzouz
Five Things About the Ashish Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
To keep things short for you and definitely straight to the point, here are five things you need to know about Ashish's Spring/Summer 2014 collection at London Fashion Week:
1. It seems like Coca-Cola secretly sponsored Ashish's show at London Fashion Week with some looks that included their logo. Do you agree?
2. Arabic writing made an appearance on the Ashish Spring/Summer 2014 collection at London Fashion Week and that's why I wanted to write about this show! I also spotted several bedouin inspired necklaces which made quite a statement.
3. Though I've recently started liking distressed jeans, but Ashish's take on it wasn't the best. These are just torn out jeans, nothing cool about that...
4. I would totally buy the "Sa3ada" (happiness) pants and run around in them. They're awesome! The model with the green hair might be an inspiration for my next hair color.
5. Torn and shimmery pieces were the highlight of Ashish's Spring/Summer 2014 collection at London Fashion Week and of course Coca-Cola.
Stay tuned for our daily coverage from London Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2014.