September 17, 2013 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Five Things About the Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
Nothing is more delicate than the Burberry Prorsum color palette for the Spring/Summer 2014 collection. Burberry Prorsum's theme was exquisite sophistication, with soft delicate shades, materials and patterns. Here are five things you need to know about the Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2014 collection:
1. Believe it or not! Rose petals were blown on the catwalk towards the end of Burberry's fashion show. Mind blowing, isn't it?
2. The selection of music tracks weren't like normal runway songs. It was contrasting with the delightful collection which made the whole atmosphere absolutely dreamy.
3. It's official that pink is not a traditional girly girl color anymore. Burberry Prorsum knew how to introduce pink with a whole new perspective. It was present in shoes, over-sized coats and dresses.
4. Lace, lace and more lace! It seems that lace will be present for a long while. I must say I was impressed by the way Burberry introduced lace on the runway, either the polka-dotted or striped lace.
5. It's worth mentioning that Burberry used iPhone 5s to capture and share online all the photos and videos before, after and during the Spring/Summer 2014 fashion show.
Stay tuned for our daily coverage from London Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2014.