If there is one show I look forward to each year, it is the DVF show. I love her prints, and how she styles them in the funkiest of ways. Love knots, stars, moons etc…were among the prints we saw on the dresses at DVF Fall 2014 collection, and of course a darts print. The collection included maxi dresses, short dresses, and cut out tunic-and-pants combination. I particularly liked the golden outfits that appeared at the end of the show, it was a lovely way to introduce some metallic looks into the collection.
1. The DVF Fall 2014 runway show was called, Bohemian Wrapsody.
2. Live music was played by St.Vincent, as the models strutted down the runway. The models even danced at the end of the show.
3. Attendees included stars like Annasophia Robb, Olivia Palermo, Andre Leon Tally, and Mira Duma to name a few.
4. Festivities began the day before the fashion show, celebrating the 40th anniversary of her wrap dress, the dress that jump started her empire.
5. The fashion show was filled with her signature wrap dress, but with a bohemian touch added to it.