September 18, 2013 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Five Things about the Peter Pilotto Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
Girly, feminine and flirty! Pretty much sums up Peter Pilotto's Spring/Summer 2014 collection at London Fashion Week. Here are five things you need to know about Peter Pilotto's Spring/Summer 2014 glamorous fashion show.
1. I loved how Peter Pilotto was able to mix beach, sand and coral inspired hues. Every garment was literally a piece of art. I remember staring for a couple of seconds at the ensembles and dress.
2. Voluminous is the right word for Pilotto's collection! Asymmetric cuts, puffy full skirts, and cutouts made quite a statement on the runway!
3. The long pulled-back hair and the very minimal makeup left some space for the dresses to make a real artsy buzz.
4. The brightly tailored lace, geometric and embroidered textures and patterns were just beautiful and cinematic.
5. Peter Pilotto is collaborating with the American retailer Target for a collection, and the news was announced at the Peter Pilotto Spring/Summer 2014 fashion show.Stay tuned to our daily coverage of London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014.