With a limited color palette in Zac Posen's Fall 2014 collection, he still managed to make glamour and elegance appear on the run way. I absolutely loved this collection, it felt like a modern 50's woman walked the cat walk, strutting her elegance. If there is one piece I would want from this collection, it is the strapless black dress, with the pointed sweet heart cut. I would style my hair and wear red lips just how the model did it, and channel my inner Marilyn Monroe.
1. There were only 25 looks in the show.
2. Zac Posen's Fall 2014 collection was inspired by Charles James, America's first couturier.
3. It wouldn't be a Zac Posen fashion show without Coco Rocha modeling in it.
4. The collection had a 50's vibe to it, with the tweed skirts, cat eye sunglasses and black gloves.
5. The fashion show took place in his personal showroom. It was supposed to happen at the Lincoln Center tents.