If there is one thing I look forward to with DVF, it’s her love for color, even with winter collections. Diane von Furstenberg truly knows how to make winter look like the season where you should wear colors, florals and prints. So, I am going to sum up for you, what your Fall 2015 wardrobe should consist of, according to DVF’s Fall 2015 collection.
- You will need at least one monochrome ensemble, preferably a coat to go with all your outfits.
- You will need one floral wrap dress, to pair it up with tights and flashy heels.
- A colorful dress with funky embellishments is also a must have.
- You must have a little bit of electric blue in your wardrobe, to brighten up the fall days.
- From red coats to red lace dresses, choose what you feel like wearing, in a shade of red.
- Lastly, the perfect black dress with lace detailing, that will save you during wedding seasons or last minute events.