Every person following up with Paris Haute Couture fashion week Fall 2015 was waiting impatiently for the Chanel Haute Couture Fall 2015 fashion show, including myself!
Karl Lagerfeld never fails to make our jaws drop with the way he directs the shows, and Chanel's Fall 2015 Haute Couture fashion show was no exception. So here are 11 facts you should know about Chanel's Haute Couture Fall 2015 fashion show.
1. The show took place at the Grand Palais in Paris.
2. Chanel's Haute Couture Fall 2015 fashion show was so private, it was called "Cercle Prive."
3. Karl Lagerfeld presented 67 looks for Chanel's Haute Couture Fall 2015 collection.
4. The show was set to a Casino theme, with two big Black Jack tables, and slots machines.
5. Chanel's Haute Couture Fall 2015 fashion show started off with celebrities coming out and taking seats on the tables.
6. The celebrity list included: Julian Moore, Kristen Stewart, Rita Ora, Vanessa Paradis and daughter Lilly-Rose Depp, Lilly Collins, and many more VIP Stars.
7. The show was meant to be spontaneous and natural; Julianne Moore greeted Kristen Stewart, they hugged before Julianne joined Kristen on the table.
8. As the stars sat down and enjoyed playing black jack, the models started walking around showcasing Chanel’s Haute Couture Fall 2015 collection.
9. Karl Lagerfeld's designs were focusing on the classic Chanel tweed skirt suit, where he took the design and added a modern twist to it, the result was beautiful. Black and white were dominating over other colors in the collection, which was so Chanel of Mr. Lagerfeld.
10. To wrap up the show, Karl Lagerfeld presented a bridal suit with a chic long tulle train, and Kendall Jenner was the lucky model to wear it.