Just like our face, our hands can get dull, tired and in desperate need of some brightening and glow from a hand mask. Peel off masks are not just fun, but great for when you skin needs quick rejuvenation. This DIY brightening peel off hand mask is definitely something to try if your hands need a pick me up and glow.
DIY Tomato Brightening Peel Off Hand Mask:
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 3 Tbsp gelatin powder
- 1/2 lemon juice
1. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave until the gelatin dissolves.
3. Apply your hands and fingers, leaving a nice even layer.
4. Leave the mask on until it dries completely.
5. Gently peel off the mask.