When you discover the beauty of having fruit in your salad, it's hard to forget about it... So take this opportunity to introduce one more salad recipe in your life that has beautiful fruit in it. This peach mozzarella salad recipe is simple, delicious and perfect for lunch.
- 2 cups arugula (cut up)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers
- 3 peaches (cut into slices)
- 200 grams mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
1. In a serving plate, place the arugula and cherry tomatoes.
2. Add the sweet corn and cucumbers.
3. Start placing the peach slices around the plate.
4. Now place on top the slices of mozzarella cheese.
5. Now dress the salad with the pepper, salt, molasses and oil.
6. Garnish with basil.