March 17, 2013 12:00 AM | by Raquel Saliba
DIY Giant Paper Flowers
I’ve recently developed an obsession with giant paper flowers! I found this cute DIY tutorial and had to try it out. I didn’t have the same materials they used so I replaced metal wires and colored paper with empty tissue rolls and neutrals.
1. Use empty tissue rolls and tape.
2. Cut in half and roll to make a thin stem for the flower.
3. Tape four to five rolls together and the stem is ready.
4. Cut crepe and papyrus paper in different sizes to make the petals.
5. Starting with the smallest size petals, form a bouquet then keep adding layers. Once done, secure with tape and stick the flower in the stem and you’re done!