July 19, 2013 12:00 AM | by Simone Heng
DIY Mr & Mrs Cushions
This is a DIY I have been seeing in decor magazines and is just so perfect for a newlywed couple. It takes some patience but I think the final effect is chic and well worth it.
What you'll need:
1. Cut the letters out of the paper print-out templates and pin them to the black felt and cut out.
2. Once they are cut out, pin the letters to the sticky side of the visoflex/bondaweb.
3. Cut around the the visoflex/bondaweb.
4. From here iron the paper side of the letter (as shown), then remove the paper and center the letter onto the cushion.
5. I used my glue gun (also fabric glue would work) to secure the edges down. Repeat this process for all the letters and cushions and you have the finished set.