March 28, 2016 12:00 AM | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
DIY Project for Your Pet: Cool Dog Collars
Dog lovers, this DIY is dedicated to all of you out there. By now, we’ve seen people dress their dogs in fancy little cute outfits, but why not take it to the next level and glam up their collars? Here is a DIY project that you can do to customize your dog collar.
What you will need to make a cool dog collar:
1. Dog collar
2. Embellished ribbon
3. Colorful patches
5. Hot glue gun
Steps to make a cool dog collar:
1. Using a measuring tape, measure the length of the dog collar.
2. When you measure the length of the dog collar, make sure you leave the notches out of measurement.
3. Cut a piece of the embellished ribbon, according to the size you just measured.
4. Using the hot glue gun, stick the the ribbon to the collar - again, away from the collar notches.
5. Last but not least using the hot glue gun, stick the colorful patches on top of the ribbon.Don't forget to scroll down to see the steps in pictures, and to see more ideas to inspire you to do more dog collar designs.
DIY Credits: Michelle Phan
Looking for another creative DIY? We've got a ton here!
Don't Leave Just Yet!