July 26, 2016 12:00 AM | by The Fustany Team
Trippin' Will Tell You Why Bali Is Every Couple's Favorite Honeymoon Destination
The wedding season is here, and every bride and groom are already planning for their honeymoon! By now, you’ve heard about many married couples choosing Bali as their adventurous honeymoon destination, but why? Trippin’ will tell you why Bali is everyone’s favorite honeymoon destination!
Let’s start with where to go when you head to Bali for your honeymoon:
- Ubud is considered in many ways Bali's cultural heart.
- Located in the mountains.
- Ubud is also a flourishing crafts centre.
- There are hundreds of shops selling antiques, woodcarvings, crafts, textiles, paintings and jewellery as well as some of the best art museums in the country, dozens of art studios, an excellent local craft market and galleries.
- Seminyak is more up market with mostly luxury accommodations and fashionable high-end restaurants and bars.
- After sunset a livelier nightlife scene takes over host to a number of fine restaurants and boutiques.
But what can you do for fun activities?
1. TEMPLES, VILLAGES AND TEGALLALANG RICE TERRACES
Visiting local coffee plantation to learn about and sample the most expensive roasted coffee in the world from cat poop.
2. VOLCANO SUNRISE
- The Mount Batur Sunrise Trek is one of our most popular tours in Bali.
- The trek takes about one to two hours to reach the peak at 1,717 meters above sea.
- You get to explore an active volcano and get up close and personal with one of Bali’s level most sacred mountains, but you also get to experience spectacular views of the sun bursting onto the horizon in a riot of oranges and yellows and slowly spreading over the caldera and lake below.
3. WATERFALLS CHASING
- One of the most beautiful and untouched parts of Bali. It is a complete journey to discover the beauty of the Sambangan Secret Garden.
- Walking from Tiying Tali Dam and after passing the Muara rice terrace you will discover three secret waterfalls which are Canging Waterfall, Dedari Waterfall, and Cemara Waterfall.
- Full of activities including trekking, swimming in natural pools, jumping and sliding off waterfalls.
4. UBUD MONKEY FOREST
- Waterbom Bali is a water ride park company that operates in Kuta, Bali.
- In 2015, it was ranked 3rd best waterpark in the world.
6. MANTA RAYS SNORKLEING
- Swim with the Massive Reef Manta Rays of Nusa Penida.
- Nusa Penida, located 20km south-east of Bali.
- Take care as there can be strong swells in this area, due to the Indian Ocean waves that pound the coast.
7. KECAK DANCE AT ULUWATU TEMPLE
- A Kecak performance is very simple. The men's chorus chants the words Cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak, in rhythm, over and over again, For this reason they are called the Kecak or Cak dance. The Kecak dances consist of about fifty men wearing only a loin-cloth, the upper part of their bodies left bare. They form rows of circles, in the middle of which is a coconut oil lamp. The Kecak dance is performed for dance-dramas and the story presented is taken from the Ramayana epic.
The peak surf season for Bali is from April to October, where solid swells hit the reefs around Uluwatu, Nusa Dua and Kuta.
Our Living section is a woman's best friend. See for yourself and get a little bit of everything!
Have You Read These?Don't Get Married Unless You're Sure of These 14 Things15 Fun Things Every Couple Should Enjoy Doing Together