May 26, 2016 12:00 AM | by The Fustany Team
50 Questions to Ask Your Partner for a Fun Date Night
Do you ever run out of things to talk about with your partner? Yes, it happens! No matter how long you've been with your boyfriend or husband, you could get a feeling that you always have the same conversations! To avoid any awkward situations, and to get to know your partner more, we've compiled 50 questions to ask your partner for a fun date night.
This list of 50 questions is guaranteed to keep the conversation flowing with your guy. So, if you ever feel that you've run out of things to say, these 50 questions to ask your partner on date night will surely get the conversation started again. Now read on and get ready to tackle these 50 questions with your partner - some are thoughtful, while others are downright funny!
1. If you had to change your first name, what would you pick?
2. What's your favorite nickname, and is there a story behind it?
3. How would you describe yourself in three words?
4. What's one of your guilty pleasures?
5. List 10 random facts about yourself.
6. What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?
7. If you didn't have to work, what would do with your life?
8. What do you want to do when you retire?
9. What's your dream holiday destination?
10. What's your favorite way to spend the weekend?
11. Do you believe in karma?
12. Do you believe in second chances?
13. Your parents would freak out if they knew you once...
14. What's one strange habit that you have?
15. Name three of the happiest moments in your life.
16. What's your favorite season, and why?
17. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
18. And what would your superhero name be?
19. Do you sing in the shower?
20. If you could star in any TV show, which one would you choose?
21. What's your all-time favorite movie?
22. What's your all-time favorite song?
23. Pick three things to take with you if you were on a deserted island.
24. If you could be insanely talented at one thing, what would you choose?
25. What's the worst piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
26. How would you spend one million dollars?
27. If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
28. What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?
29. If you were president for the day, what's one thing you'd do?
30. What's your favorite meal ever?
31. Who was your first celebrity crush?
32. What was your bedroom like as a teenager?
33. Have you ever met any celebrities?
34. If you could trade places with any person right now, who would it be?
35. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
36. What's your favorite childhood memory?
37. Would you rather have many friends or just one best friend?
38. If you could spend a day talking to one person, it would be...
39. Do you have any phobias?
40. When was the last time you tried something for the first time?
41. What's the most embarrassing moment of your life?
42. Do you prefer sunsets or sunrises?
43. How would you spend your time if the electricity goes out for 24 hours?
44. Describe your idea of a perfect date.
45. What's your secret sexual fantasy?
46. If we made a movie together, what would the title be?
47. What's better, hugs or kisses?
48. Would you rather stay in or go out?
49. Your favorite memory of us is...
50. What do you feel most grateful for in life?
After going through these 50 questions to ask your partner on date night, let us know if we inspired you to come up with others!
L.O.V.E, a four letter word with so much more behind it. Explore it all in our Love & Relationships section.
Don't Leave Just Yet!