September 29, 2014 12:00 AM | by ScoopEmpire.com
Five Things Breakups Are Great For
Breakups are a bad, right? They’re also a great excuse to wild out and do a bunch of drastic things under the guise of “freedom” and “coping”. No, really, it's fine.
1. “Breakups are a great excuse to redecorate“
Rearrange your room, especially your bed and your mirror. Then try not to feel empty when your own sleep sanctuary is completely unrecognizable.
2. “Breakups are a great excuse for a makeover“Get a new wild hair cut. Then smile politely when people tell you that your new haircut looks “pretty”.
3. “Breakups are a great excuse to finally get fit“
As if the relationship was the reason for your fast food addiction and laziness. Harsh? Yea, so are breakups.
4. “Breakups are a great excuse to travel“
Finally go on that trip you’ve been talking about for months. Block out those thoughts about how he/she “would have loved this place”.
5. “Breakups are a great excuse to reflect on your personal growth“
Think about all the lessons you’ve learned about how to love instead of all the ways you failed miserably… again. At least you’re getting better at relationships, right? …Right?!