December 16, 2015 12:00 AM | by The Fustany Team
How to Spend New Year's Eve at Home with Your Husband
Why not make this year special and spend New Year’s Eve at home with your husband? All year long, we spend our days running between meetings, errands or meeting friends. It’s hectic and nerve wrecking; you barely have time to spend alone with your husband to bond. So why not consider spending a romantic and exciting time on the most important night of the year. So let us convince you with some ideas to spend New Year’s Eve alone with your husband.
1. If you have kids, send them for a sleep-over at your parent’s house or make sure they sleep early on that day. Just to make sure your mind is free to focus on that romantic dinner.
2. Make sure the house is tidy, and try to add some candles and some decorations. Try to pick decorations that can go with a party for grown ups, just to make things look glamorous.
3. Set a formal table for two. Add flowers and candles to the table and a nice table cloth.
4. Order your favorite meal that you and your husband like to share together and indulge in, and don't forget about dessert. Whether it's pizza or sushi, it doesn’t matter, as long as it will make you both happy.
5. Put on a sexy dress and ask him to put on a nice suit and do your hair and makeup. It’s always a nice gesture to dress up for each other; it brings memories of how you cared so much about your looks when you had plans together.
6. For a romantic atmosphere, dim lights and leave only the candles lit on and some side lights.
7. Turn your phones' internet off; remember this night is about you, not about Facebook or Instagram updates. Focus on communicating and having fun together.
8. Play your favorite music in the background to make things more fun and exciting.
9. Get creative and ask him to dance with you, it’s okay to get silly, as having fun together is key in making good memories with your loved one.
10. Don’t forget to countdown and to kiss at midnight.
Enjoy your New Year’s Eve at with husband and reignite the spark in your relationship.
L.O.V.E, a four letter word with so much more behind it. Explore it all in our Love & Relationships section.
Don't Leave Just Yet!A Simple DIY Christmas Tree Ornament