May 11, 2014 12:00 AM | by The Fustany Team
Ideas to Get Out of Your Sex Comfort Zone
Whether you are a newlywed or have been married for years, getting out of your sex comfort zone is always needed to spice up your sex life. And by spice it up, we mean getting ideas and ways to get out of your sex comfort zone. We know that after the 'honeymoon period' things seem to get toned down a notch. However, change is always good, and it is always exciting to get out of your comfort zone, especially when it is your sex comfort zone. We'll skip the small talk and get right down to it, here are some ideas to get out of your sex comfort zone.
1. Try the daring sex positions you probably read about in Cosmopolitan magazine, but were too afraid to try to get out of your sex comfort zone. Don't be intimidated to initiate this new idea, you'll surprise your man, and in a good way.
2. Another idea to get out of your sex comfort zone is to experiment with different styles of lingerie. Sure, you love lace and the color purple. But how about something red and satin, or maybe even a sexy corset, with fishnet stockings. When it comes to the bedroom, don't be afraid to flaunt what you got.
3. Ditch the bedroom! Sure the kitchen floor maybe a bit cold, but it is always exciting to change sceneries. Maybe even book a weekend in a hotel, pamper yourselves, relax and get out of your sex comfort zone.
4. Bring your sex fantasies to reality. Let's face it, we all have some hot sexy fantasies built up in our heads. Go all out, even wear wigs if you must, impersonating someone else will be a very different experience for the both of you and another creative idea to get out of your comfort zone.
5. Begin the foreplay before you head home. There is nothing hotter than acting like two kids in love, and can't get your hands off each other while in public, subtly of course.
6. Games are always fun, especially sex games. Ever played truth or dare with your man in bed? Hint, both of you will always be winning one way or the other. This is definitely a super interesting way to step out of your sex comfort zone.
L.O.V.E, a four letter word with so much more behind it! Explore it all in our Love & Relationships section here.