May 25, 2016 12:00 AM | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
A Tasty Italian Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs Recipe
Spaghetti sauce with meatballs: An Italian recipe that probably conquered the world with its easiness and deliciousness! It is very easy to make, and it sure satisfies the appetite. So, I don’t want to keep you waiting, let me share with you the recipe to make Italian spaghetti sauce with meatballs.
Ingredients to make Italian spaghetti sauce with meatballs:
- ½ Kilo ground beef
- Garlic powder
- 1 Cup of fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tomatoes (medium-sized)
- 1 Can of tomato sauce
- 1 chopped onion
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
Steps to make Italian spaghetti sauce with meatballs:
1. Place 1 French bread loaf into the oven, and leave it until it completely it becomes dry and crusty. Of course make sure the bread doesn’t burn! You will then put it into a food processor to turn it into breadcrumbs.
2. In a bowl, put the ground beef, 2 eggs, the breadcrumbs, the chopped fresh parsley, and garlic powder. Then add salt and pepper to your preference. Now mix all together with your hands until the blend becomes one whole paste of beef.
3. Now start taking pieces and start rolling the meatballs with your hands.
4. Place the meat balls in the freezer for 10 minutes, just to let them be more firm.
5. Now chop the fresh tomatoes, put them into the blender until the mixtures turns into a thick paste.
6. By now, you should also be heating the water to boil for the spaghetti.
7. In a pan, pour some olive oil to fry the outside of the meatballs. You only need to fry the outside, because the inside will be perfectly done when you cook the meatballs in the sauce.
8. In the same pan, add the chopped onion and fresh garlic, and let them sit in until they turn golden.
9. Afterwards, you need to pour the canned tomato sauce and the fresh tomato sauce all together over the onion and garlic.
10. Sprinkle some salt and pepper according to your taste preference.
11. Now let the sauce cook for about 20 minutes. Then add the meatballs to the sauce, and leave it on medium to high heat for 30 minutes to make sure everything is well cooked.
12. After the spaghetti is also cooked, pour the meatballs and red sauce, add a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and enjoy eating this easy and delicious recipe of Italian spaghetti sauce and meatballs.
And you thought cooking was hard! Did we prove you wrong?
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.
Don't Leave Just Yet!How to Maintain and Clean Parquet Floors at Home