November 10, 2019 02:35 PM | by Zeina Tawfik
Anyone Can Make This Banana Bread Recipe, and That's Why It's Great!
There's a load of loaf cake recipes out there, but the banana bread is absolutely one of my all-time favorites! It's moist, yummy and above all, you can easily do it in less than an hour. Did I get you hyped up? Well, here's an easy banana bread recipe that you can follow...
Ingredients to make banana bread:
3 ripe bananas (peeled)
1/3 cup butter (melted)
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup sour milk
1 1/2 cups flour
1 egg (beaten)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup walnuts (crushed)
A pinch of salt
Steps to make banana bread:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and prepare a buttered loaf pan aside.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas using a fork until they're smooth.
3. Add the melted butter, the baking soda, the sugar, the sour milk and a pinch of salt. Stir and mix very well as you're adding each ingredient.
4. Now add a beaten egg, the vanilla extract, the walnuts, and the flour. Keep stirring until you have a smooth mixture.
5. Pour the batter into the loaf pan, and bake at 350 degrees for around 60 minutes.
You can cover your banana bread with a white glaze, and here's a quick recipe:
In a small bowl, mix 4 Tbsp of sugar, along with 1 Tbsp of melted butter, 1 tsp of milk, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Stir the mixture very well, and then pour over the freshly baked banana bread.
Main Image Credits: Instagram @laesquinakbh
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.