September 24, 2013 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Caramel Popcorn Recipe
Who doesn't love a crunchy bowl of popcorn? For a girl's night in or a movie night, this caramel popcorn recipe can be the yummiest snack! Here is how to prepare a crazy delicious bowl of caramel coated popcorn.
What you will need:
Medium sauce pan
Large plastic bowl
Large heating bowl
A cup of butter
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup of corn kernels (equivalent to two bags of microwave popcorn)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
2 teaspoons of corn oil
1. Prepare popcorn by pouring it in a large heated bowl with 2 tablespoons of corn oil or by heating the popcorn bags in the microwave. Leave it till you hear it popping then when it's ready, place it in the large bowl.
2. Melt butter in a medium sauce pan in medium temperature. Add the brown sugar to it and stir till they mix.
3. Keep stirring then leave it to boil for around 3 minutes.
4. Remove it from heat then add both vanilla and baking soda to it.
5. Stir the mixture pretty well then pour it to the large bowl of popcorn.