January 14, 2014 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Chicken Tandoori Recipe
Are you fond of spices and paprika? Then you should go for this pleasurable chicken tandoori dish. A quick low-fat chicken plate that's full of taste and flavor, what more can you ask for? Here's the chicken tandoori recipe.
What you will need:
15 Boneless chicken thighs
2 Red onions (chopped)
4 Garlic cloves (crushed)
4 Teaspoons paprika
1 1/4 Cup greek yoghurt
1/2 Teaspoon chilli powder
1/4 Teaspoon turmeric
3/4 Teaspoon garam masala (mixture of hindi spices)
3/4 Teaspoon cumin
Fine piece of grated ginger
1. Cut the boneless chicken thighs in medium sized slices and set aside.
2. Squeeze the lemons and mix them with paprika and the chopped onions in another bowl.
3. Now dip the chicken in the mixture on both sides.
4. Meanwhile, mix the greek yoghurt, ginger, garam masala, cumin, turmeric, chilli powder, and garlic. Pour this mixture on the chicken and stir all together. Cover it and leave it for an hour to chill.
5. Preheat the oven on medium heat, and place the chicken in a baking tray after you brush both sides of chicken with vegetable oil. Leave the chicken in the oven for around 15 minutes, and when it's out enjoy your dish of chicken tandoori.