March 04, 2014 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Classic Beef Stroganoff Recipe
A thick, creamy and super delicious beef stroganoff recipe can make an incredibly yummy lunch experience. The best thing about it is that it's super fast and easy. Here's the recipe of the classic beef stroganoff:
What you will need: (serves 7 people)
1 Pack of your choice of macaroni (preferably egg noodles)
1 Kilogram of ground beef
4 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 Cups beef broth
1 Cup of sour cream
1 Cup of sliced mushrooms
1/4 Cup of butter
1 Onion (chopped)
Salt and pepper
1. Boil the egg noodles in a large pot of water until well cooked then drain and set aside.
2. In a large cooking pan, prepare the sauce by adding two table spoons of butter then add the mushrooms until it turns soft. Remove from the cooking pan and set aside.
3. Melt the remaining butter and add the beef until it turns brown. Add flour and beef broth to the meat and stir thoroughly until it's thickened and well blended.
4. Separately mix onions and mushrooms in sour cream then pour the sauce on top of the meat. Leave it for two minutes then sprinkle salt and pepper for some taste.
5. Serve the meat along with the sauce of the egg noodles and enjoy!