August 20, 2013 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
Fruit Popsicles Recipe
Nothing tastes fresher than fruits in the summer! Fresh fruits like
watermelon, peach and kiwi make the perfect snacks, yummy and so healthy. Present fruits in a fun way this summer
by making fruit popsicles, everybody will love them, they're so nutritious as well. Here's an easy fruit popsicles recipe that will help you cool off on a hot summer day.
What you will need:
1/2 Cup Blueberries
1/2 Cup Strawberries
1/2 Litre White Grape Juice (can be replaced with pineapple or watermelon juice)
1. Cut the peaches, kiwis and strawberries into slices and mix with the blueberries in a bowl.
2. Use a popsicle mold and distribute the fruits mixture evenly onto the mold slots
3. Pour white grape juice into each mold slot until it reaches the top.
4. Insert popsicle sticks, make sure it's placed well, then put the popsicle mold in the freezer until the mixture becomes solid, it is recommended to be left overnight.
5. To remove the fruit popsicles, fill a bowl with warm water and dip the mold in it for 15-20 seconds so you can easily remove the the fruit popsicles.
P.S If you don't have a popsicle mold, you can use plastic cups instead.