February 01, 2015 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
Funfetti Cookies Recipe for a Girl’s Night In
I have a rule, girl’s nights always require delicious snacks, which is why I will be sharing with you the funfetti cookie recipe. Not only do they look super cute, they taste just as good. For your next girl’s night in, be sure to prepare some funfetti cookies for your besties! Here is the recipe:
What You Will Need:
2 1/2 Cups of flour
1/2 tsp of salt
1 Cup of butter
1 1/2 Cup of sugar
1 Tsp of vanilla extract
1 Cup of milk
1/2 Tsp of baking soda
1/2 Cup of multi-colored sprinkles
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Mix butter and sugar together using an electric mixer until it turns fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla extract and eggs to the fluffy mixture and mix once more.
4. In another bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda together.
5. Add the second bowl (flour, salt and baking soda) to the fluffy mixture you made in step 2 and mix with an electric mixer.
6. You will have formed the cookie dough.
7. Add the colored sprinkles to the cookie dough and mix using a spoon.
8. Using a ladle (spoon serving soup), scoop up some cookie dough and roll them into small bowls. Repeat this step with all the cookie dough you have.
9. Place the cookie dough balls on a tray with greased baking sheets.
10. Flatten the cookie dough balls with a cup or your fist, so they all look the same shape.
11. Place the tray in the oven for around 8-10 minutes.
12. Once the cookies are done leave them to cool down for a few minutes before you eat them.
Enjoy your girl’s night in with a delicious batch of funfetti cookies.
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.
Don't Leave Just Yet!How to Style Your Coffee Table