September 17, 2013 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
Guacamole Dip Recipe
Guacamole is one of the most classic dips which is originally from Mexico, the most important trick to getting it tasty is using ripe avocados. A combo of guacamole dip and tortilla chips would make a great snack for a night-in with your friends, so here's an easy recipe to follow.
What you'll need:
2 Avocados (pick ripe ones)
1 Table Spoon Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper
Cilantro (a finely chopped handful)
Tortilla Chips (for serving)
1. Cut the avocados into half, remove the seeds and use a spoon to scoop out the pulp into a bowl.
2. Now use a fork to mash the avocado, but make sure not to overdo it, the mixture should include chunks of the avocado pulp.
3. Chop the tomato and onion into small dices, and then add them to the mashed avocados.
4. Season the mixture with a pinch of salt and pepper then add the lemon juice and chopped cilantro.
5. Use a whisk to blend all components together, then cover bowl with cling film and leave it to chill in the refrigerator.
6. Now serve with your favorite tortilla chips!