August 05, 2013 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Homemade Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
A chilled Frappuccino on a hot summer day...how delicious does that sound to you? Very tempting I know! You don't need to go all the way to Starbucks or your favorite coffee shop for it. Here's how you can actually do it at home. Fast, easy and delicious.
What you will need (Serves two people):
1 Cup Whole Milk
2 Table Spoons Sugar
2 Cups Ice
4 Table Spoons Coffee
3 Table Spoons Whipped Cream (if wanted)
1. Put two tablespoons of coffee each in a separate cup full of hot water, blend it in your coffeemaker and refrigerate until cold.
2. Add milk first then combine the components together in the blender and put the blender on high speed till the ice is creamy and smooth. Make sure they're well blended so you don't end up with mini ice cups in your mouth.
3. Pour into separate cups and put it in the refrigerator if needed.
4. Top it with caramel sauce and whipped cream if desired.
5. Have a delicious refreshing frappuccino! Yes it's that simple.