January 26, 2014 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Homemade Snickers Blizzard Recipe
Craving the irresistible Dairy Queen Snickers blizzard? Here's how to successfully prepare the Snickers blizzard at home for a magical dessert experience!
What you will need: (serves one person)
2 Cups of Vanilla ice-cream
1 Bar Snickers (or your favourite chocolate)
1/4 Cup milk (you might need more)
1 Teaspoon creamer
1. Cut the Snickers bar into small pieces and leave aside.
2. Pour the ice-cream, creamer and milk into the blender and mix.
3. Now add the Snickers pieces to the blender until it forms a thick texture.
4. Pour the mixture in a cup, sprinkle some chunks of Snickers and chocolate sauce on top, then leave it to refrigerate.
5. Enjoy a mouthwatering dessert!