May 31, 2015 12:00 AM | by Heba Abohemed
Homemade Watermelon Ice-cream Recipe
We recently told you how to make a watermelon smoothie. However, this summer is super hot, that we thought you would want to make something even more refreshing,for example, watermelon ice-cream. This homemade recipe for watermelon ice-cream is not complicated at all, so get the ingredients, head to the kitchen to make it and store it in your freezer for a very hot summer day.
Watermelon Ice-cream Recipe:
What you will need:
1/4 cup of water
1/4 cup of sugar
4 cups of watermelon
1 cup of low fat yogurt
1 Tbsp of lemon juice
1. Pour the water and sugar in a pot and place it over the heat on the stove. Stir for a few minutes until the sugar and water have dissolved.
2. After you're done with the first step, pour the mixture into a cup and place it aside to cool down.
3. Place the watermelon slices in the blender and mix until it forms a creamy smooth mixture. Make sure to remove the seeds first!
4. Empty the watermelon mixture into a bowl, and add the yogurt, lemon and sugar water on to it. Mix thoroughly until all the ingredients have blended in together.
5. Place the watermelon mixture in the freezer for approximately six hours, until fully frozen.
Voila, you just prepared homemade watermelon ice-cream from scratch.
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.Don't Leave Just Yet!