March 11, 2014 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
How to Make a Grilled Cheese Sandwich
There some classic recipes you should know in order to be able
to prepare the perfect breakfast/dinner at home. One of the things you
should learn is how to make a grilled cheese sandwich, because once you
taste it, you'll hardly ever use the toaster again to melt a cheese
What you will need:
- Sliced toast bread
- Sliced Cheddar cheese
1. Heat a frying pan on top of the stove and add a tablespoon of butter.
2. Now lower the heat a bit and then place two slices of the toast bread on the frying pan.
3. When the toast bread slices turn light brown, flip them over to the other side until they turn light brown as well.
4. Take the toast slices off the frying pan and add a slice of Cheddar cheese on top of each one, then put both slices on top of each other, make sure no cheese is peeking out from the sides.
5. Add the
sandwich you just assembled now to the frying pan again, don't forget to
flip it on both sides so the cheese can melt until it reaches the
perfect gooey texture.
6. It's time to take the sandwich off the heat now and serve on a plate with some pickled cucumbers.