December 14, 2014 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
How to Make Orange Jello Shots
Learn how to make orange jello shots, in order to add a little fun aspect when you serve jello to your guests! Be it a girls night in, a bachelorette party, or even a Christmas dinner, orange jello shots can be one interesting dessert on your table.
What you'll need:
- 1 Packet jello powder
- 4 Oranges
- Cupcakes tray or small cups
1. Get out some fresh oranges, cut them into two halves and start scooping out the pulp. Scoop the pulp of the oranges gently using a spoon, because you don't want to ruin the peel itself.
2. Leave the oranges on the side, and now it's time to prepare the jello on its own. Boil around two cups of water inside a casserole and pour the jello powder into it.
3. While on the oven, stir the mixture well until the liquid thickens a little bit. Remove the jello from heat and leave it to cool down a little bit.
4. Fill in the orange cups you created with the jello mixture, while placing them in a cupcake tray or small cups in order for the jello to stay in place.
5. Place the oranges in the refrigerator and leave them to chill for around around three hours. The more you leave them, the more firm the jello will be, so it's easier when you cut them with a knife.
6. After they're completely chilled, cut the oranges using a sharp knife into slices and enjoy!
Photo Credits: Fireballdrinks.com and Tablespoon.com
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.
Have You Read These?