July 14, 2018 01:00 AM | by Zeinab El-Fiqi
How to Make Pineapple Juice in a Pineapple Cup
When I go to the beach, I usually crave fresh smoothies and cold drinks. So if you're like me, then you'll enjoy learning how to make pineapple juice in a pineapple cup! That way, you get to sip on a delicious fresh juice, with a very fun and tropical presentation. Two birds, one stone.
What you will need to make pineapple juice in a pineapple cup:
- 1 Pineapple
- Pineapple corer
- 2 Tbsp sugar
1. Make sure the pineapple you got is fresh; the fresher the fruit the better it will taste. Put it for a while in the fridge until it's cold.
2. Cut off the top of the pineapple using a sharp knife, but don’t throw it away. You can use it as a cover for the pineapple cup, to protect it and to give it a cool look with a straw popping out from the inside.
3. If you want serve the pineapple juice in a pineapple cup on a table, then you need to slice the bottom so it can stay upright.
4. With a pineapple corer, remove the inside of the pineapple, but make sure you leave at least one cm from the inside core of the pineapple to keep it firm. If you don’t have a pineapple corer, then you can run a knife in a round circle and remove the inside of the pineapple, the bottom will be a little bit hard, so you can split it into four pieces and then remove it.
5. Now cut the pineapple pulp into small cubes, and put them all into a blender. You can add two table spoons of sugar if you want to add a little sweetness to the taste. But if you want to keep the recipe as healthy as possible, don’t add any sugar.
6. Pour the pineapple juice into the pineapple cup you just made, and enjoy a fresh and healthy drink. Don’t forget to share the fun with your friends and make them some with you too.
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.Don't Leave Just Yet!