February 23, 2014 12:00 AM | by Nada Allam
How to Make S'mores at Home
I refuse to believe that S'mores are reserved for camping adventures. I like to make S'mores at home when I am craving something sweet, or even when I need to prepare a quick dessert if I'm having people over. Get ready for the world's easiest and yummiest dessert recipe.
What you will need:
1. Break the graham crackers in halves, so you have two square crackers. You will need them both, because the S'mores looks like a mini cracker sandwich.
2. You can either melt the chocolate, or use small pieces of chocolate as big as the size of the cracker. I prefer to melt some Hershey chocolates or use some Nutella.
3. Apply a layer of chocolate to the graham crackers.
4. Place the marshmallow on a wooden stick, though if you are using this at home, use something metal, and melt it above a flame or fire.
5. Keep twirling the stick until the marshmallow's outer layers turn dark and crispy.
6. Place the crispy melted marshmallow on the layer of chocolate.
7. Finally, you will use the second half of the graham cracker you split, and place it on top of the marshmallow, making it look like a mini graham cracker sandwich.
Indulge and enjoy this mouthwatering snack. Just be sure to serve them while they are hot.