October 22, 2013 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Mac and Cheese Recipe
Did you take a look at this delicious plate? Mouth-watering isn't it? Nothing is better than some creamy pasta after a long working day. Learn the easiest way to cook the yummiest macaroni ever! Here's the traditional Mac n' Cheese recipe.
What you will need:
4 Cups of pasta (any shape)
2 or 3 Cups of shredded cheese (any of your choice)
1 1/2 Cups of whole milk
2 Table Spoons of flour
1/2 Table Spoon Salt
1/2 Table Spoon powdered mustard
1. Boil the pasta in an adequate amount of water along with a pinch of salt and a drop of oil. Drain and put aside.
2. Warm the one and a half cups of whole milk in the sauce pan then add flour to it while stirring. Continue stirring till it thickens and forms heavy cream.
3. Add the shredded cheese to the previous mixture until the cheese is melted and the sauce is creamy. Pour the powdered mustard and the salt.
4. Stir the whole mixture well and turn off the heat.
5. In a serving plate or pot, add the boiled pasta then add a layer of the sauce to it. Add another layer of pasta then coat it with the second half of the cheese sauce.
6. For a more golden look and crunchy feel, you can bake the macaroni and cheese in the oven for about 30 minutes on medium temperature.