October 08, 2013 12:00 AM | by Dalia Hosny
Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Isn't it your favorite garnish? As a side dish or a fast snack, mashed potatoes are heavenly delicious and quite easy to prepare. Here's the recipe for some thick and creamy mashed potatoes.
What you will need:
4 to 5 peeled Potatoes
1/2 Tbsp Salt
1/2 Tbsp Pepper
1 Tbsp Milk
2 Tbsp Butter
4 Heavy Cooking Cream
1. Put the peeled potatoes in a large pot full of water mixed with half a tablespoon of salt and leave it to boil.
2. Poke it with a fork every once in a while just to make sure it's well cooked.
3. Melt the butter with heavy cream in a sauce pan and leave it aside.
4. Drain in from water, put the boiled potatoes in a bowl, add to it the blend of heavy cream, butter and mash them all together.
5. Add milk thoroughly while mashing the mixture to get a juicy and tasty mashed potatoes plate.
6. At last, sprinkle salt and pepper to spice it up.