October 27, 2013 12:00 AM | by Zeina Tawfik
Peach Iced Tea Recipe
Peach iced tea is one of my favorite drinks, I always go for it whenever I'm at a restaurant instead of having a soda drink. I discovered a quick homemade recipe of peach iced tea, that way I can get my fix when I feel like it. Check out the deliciously refreshing peach iced tea recipe...
What you'll need:
6 Tea Bags
1 Cup Peach Nectar
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1. Bring 1 liter of water to a boil in a cooking pot, then add the tea bags.
2. Leave the tea bags for a couple of minutes to steep before removing them from the cooking pot and turning off the heat.
3. Now it's time to add the sugar and stir well until it dissolves.
4. Add the peach nectar, baking soda and lemon juice and keep stirring until your mixture is blended.
5. Slice the peaches and add to the mixture.
6. Pour the mixture in a jug and leave it to chill, and make sure to serve with some ice cubes.