December 06, 2016 12:00 AM | by Heba Abohemed
The Fastest Way to Make Yummy Waffles at Home
When someone mentions waffles in front of me, I can't help but crave this yummy food. I always tend to order chocolate waffles when I'm having dinner out, I just can't can't resist it. In fact, if I could, I would eat waffles every single day!
That's why I thought to learn the recipe to make homemade waffles. It turns out it's super easy, you just need a waffle maker and a few ingredients, and within a couple of minutes, your yummy homemade waffles will be ready. Here is the recipe to make waffles at home...
What you will need to make the waffles:
1 1/2 cup flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
3 Tsp baking powder
1 Tsp salt
3 Tsp cocoa powder
4 Tbsp butter (melted)
1/2 Tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp olive oil
Steps to make the waffles:
1. Switch on the waffle maker, and rub on it a few drops of olive oil.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, and cocoa powder.
3. In another bowl, mix the milk, eggs, vanilla and melted butter. Whisk very well, and then add the mixture to the other bowl.
4. After the mixture blends in together, it's ready to be cooked on the waffle maker.
5. When the waffles are ready, take them out and put them on a serving plate.
6. Now you can prepare your favorite chocolate sauce, and drizzle it over the waffles. You can also add scoops of ice-cream and fruits, to enjoy a very yummy meal of waffles.
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.Don't Leave Just Yet!