March 24, 2016 12:00 AM | by Heba Abohemed
The Simplest and Most Delicious Recipe for the Grilled Rosemary Chicken Breasts
Consider me a big fan of grilled food; I really like to eat anything that’s easy and won’t take time to make. So here, I’ll share with you this super easy and simple recipe to make grilled chicken breasts with rosemary and thyme. I like to have this delicious recipe with either French fries or pasta and green salad.
Grilled Chicken Breast with Rosemary and Thyme Ingredients:
½ kilo of chicken breasts, which is about 8 or 10 pieces
Salt and pepper (set quantity according to your own preference)
½ tea spoon of rosemary
3 pieces of garlic, mashed
2 table spoons of olive oil
½ tea spoon of parsley
Grilled Chicken Breast with Rosemary and Thyme Cooking Steps:
1. Wash the chicken breasts very well, then squeeze three lemons and let the chicken breasts rest in the juice for a while.
2. Meanwhile, in a large glass bowl squeeze the other three lemons, then add some salt and pepper, olive oil, rosemary and the thyme.
3. Blend this mixture very well, and then add the chicken breasts to it. Make sure the chicken breasts and the mixture are blending well together.
4. In a small glass bowl, mix the mashed garlic along with the parsley, and then add it to the other mixture, followed by the chicken breasts.
5. Cover the chicken breasts resting in the mixture and leave them for 30 minutes.
6. Now is a good time to start grilling the chicken breasts on low fire.
Note: If you want to make a delicious sauce to go along with this recipe, you can use the leftovers of the mixture. Just add some flour and boiling water and blend them well together.
Voila, you've got yourself a delicious meal to enjoy. Bon apetit!
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.
Don't Leave Just Yet!A Kitchen Checklist for Your New Home