Garlic bread is the type of food that can be served as an appetizer or even as a crisp touch to be added to soup. Personally, I love garlic bread, and the best thing about it, it that it's super easy to make at home. If you are having a gathering and wondering what kind of snacks you can serve, garlic bread is definitely the way to go.
What You Will Need:
Bread of your choice. Toast is better for soups and baguette for appetizers.
4 Cloves of crushed garlic
2 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese
1 Cup of butter
1. Start by slicing and toasting the bread first, to get rid of the softness of the bread.
2. Mix the butter and the garlic together in a small bowl.
3. Spread the butter and garlic mix on top of the bread.
4. Use a cheese shredder to add some Parmesan cheese onto the butter and garlic spread.
5. Place the bread in the toaster or oven for a few more minutes, just to warm it up and give it that crunchy touch.
6. Finally, sprinkle some parsley on top and serve your garlic bread.