January 31, 2016 | by Heba Abohemed
Make Your Own Bath Bombs in Less Than Five Minutes!
There’s nothing like having a nice bubbly and relaxed bath in the bathtub, right? So, what if I told you that you can make your own bath bombs, in less than five minutes at home. Bath bombs work on getting rid of dead skin cells, they soften and moisturize the skin, and make you feel so refreshed. If you ever have trouble sleeping at night, try relaxing in the bathtub with some hot water and your DIY bath bombs. Read along to know to how you can make your own bath bombs at home.
What you will need to make bath bombs:
- 1 cup of baking soda.
- ½ cup of lemon salt.
- ½ cup of cornstarch.
- ½ cup of Epsom salt.
- 2 Tbsp of your favorite scented oil.
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
- 1 Tbsp of water.
- 1 Tbsp of food colors.
Steps to make bath bombs:
1. In a small bowl, mix the baking soda, the lemon salt, the cornstarch and the Epsom salt all together.
2. In a bottle, mix the scented oil, the olive oil and the water, then shake it well.
3. Gradually, pour the liquid on the powder and mix them with a manual egg mixer.
4. Pour the mixture in a cupcake mold, and seal it well for two days to protect it from humidity.
5. This way, the bath bombs are ready to be used.
Be comfortable in your own skin! We'll tell you how to maintain your beauty through our Skincare section here.Have You Read These?
Shake things up in your life a bit, and we're here to help you do that. We have amazing things waiting for you in our Newsletters.