May 07, 2013 12:00 AM | by Amira Azzouz
The Benefits of the BB Cream
So I was wondering what all the buzz about the BB Cream was about, until I tried it myself and I have to say it's well deserved. The BB Cream has many benefits to your skin and as I like to call it is an all-in-one facial cosmetic product. The one I personally tried and loved was the Biotherm BB Cream, as it blends perfectly with my skin, but you do your pick as most of the beauty brands out there have their own BB Cream by now. Here's why I don't leave the house without my BB Cream on:
1. It works as a super natural foundation, giving you the perfect natural look without clogging the pores.
2. The BB Cream benefits include concealing pigmentation, discoloration and acne to mention a few.
3. It softens and smoothes your skin, making it shine, almost like baby skin. Who doesn't want that, right?
4. Want a youthful looking and radiating skin? Yes, a BB Cream gives you that as well.
5. The BB Cream benefits include containing UV Protection for your skin and of course the SPF levels vary depending on the brand itself. Some products even have anti-wrinkle and skin-lightening benefits as well.
Tip: As it acts as a great foundation to your skin, make sure to go for the tone that matches your skin the most for a natural look. Stay away from the ones that give a way too thick or light effect when blending with your skin. I mainly use it when I'm not in the mood to put makeup on and it instantly gives my skin that radiant and shinny look I want, so you wouldn't want to go for a color that doesn't match your skin tone nor have it be like a thick foundation, and hence it'll look like it's fake. And lastly, make sure to test out a few BB Creams at the store before actually deciding which one to go for, because what might work for some might not be suitable for your own skin.