November 24, 2015 12:00 AM | by Heba Abohemed
The Etiquette of Eating Spaghetti
I just love eating spaghetti, it’s my favorite dish, especially if mincemeat and red sauce are added. It’s even better when presented with grilled chicken. But, I prefer eating spaghetti at home, just to avoid the many embarrassing accidents that could happen to me. However, I finally learned the right etiquette of eating spaghetti and I want to share it with you. So here you go:
- Some people like to cut the spaghetti into little pieces first then eat it, this is not the right way to eat spaghetti.
- The right etiquette to eat spaghetti is to hold the fork with your right hand, and a spoon with the left hand.
- Take a little bit of spaghetti with the fork, lay it on the spoon and twirl.
- Make sure the spaghetti is perfectly twirled around the fork, now eat it and enjoy every bit of it.
- To eat the little pieces left in your spaghetti plate collect them with your spoon and lay it on the fork to eat it.
- With these few simple guides you’ll be able to eat spaghetti anywhere you want without feeling embarrassed.
Our Living section is a woman's best friend. See for yourself and get a little bit of everything!
Have You Read These?14 Fashionable and Affordable Dresses at Namshi