Nothing ever beats the smell of grilled chicken along with parmesan cheese. Or at least that's what I think! A grilled chicken wrap can make a quick healthy meal. I personally love how the lettuce crunches with the grilled chicken that's drenched in the dressing. Yum!
What you will need: (serves one person)
2 boneless chicken breasts
3 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 Tsp ground pepper
1/2 Tsp salt
1/2 Cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 Large tortilla or Lebanese bread
1 Garlic head
1. For the dressing, mix lemon juice, mayonnaise, olive oil, minced garlic, pepper and salt in a small bowl then set aside.
2. Preheat the grill to medium setting. Grill the chicken for a couple of minutes on both sides until well cooked, and then cut into slices.
3. Shred the lettuce, mince the tomato and mix all with parmesan cheese in a large bowl, then add the chicken.
4. Pour the dressing on the chicken and toss well.
5. Spoon down the chicken mixture in the centre of tortilla/Lebanese wrap and fold the opposite sides, then roll it up!
Photo Credits: FoodNetwork.com
K-Lynn Lingerie Wardrobe Essentials
Hair Brushes Every Woman Should Have