August 15, 2020 01:45 PM | by The Fustany Team
12 Recipes for Fruity Drinks to Enjoy on Hot Summer Days
Summer weekends are all about chilling and relaxing in the sun, hopefully by the beach! Sometimes the heat gets to you, and what better way to cool down than with a nice cold fruity drink? We got you 12 fruity summer drinks recipes to enjoy on hot summer days.
Refreshing homemade drinks for summer:
1. Watermelon Slush Recipe
- 1/2 cucumber (peeled)
- 5 mint leaves
- 3 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Pinch of salt
1. Chop the watermelon into cubes to fill about 2 cups, don’t forget to take out the seeds. Also peel the cucumber and chop it into cubes.
2. Pour half of the ingredients into a blender and blend it until it becomes smooth. And then take the other half and blend it too until it becomes smooth.
3. Using a strainer, pour the mixture into a bowel to get all the juice out and leave in any seeds.
4. Now it’s time to blend this mixture again but with ice-cubes this time. Don’t blend for too long so the ice would come out slushy.
2. Pina Colada Smoothie Recipe
Image Credits: Meal Plan Addict
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup of pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp basil
3. Pineapple Juice in a Pineapple Cup Recipe
Image Credits: Yoga of Cooking
- 1 Pineapple
- Pineapple corer
- 2 Tbsp sugar
4. Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
- 1 can of Lemonade soda
- 1 tsp. Raspberry jam
- 1/2 a lemon
- Fresh raspberries
- Lemon slices
- 2 or 3 Mint leaves
1. Put 1 tsp. of raspberry jam into a cup.
2. Pour the lemonade soda on the raspberry jam.
3. Squeeze ½ a lemon over it for a sour taste.
4. Chop the fresh raspberries into small piece into the mixture.
5. Add the lemon slices and the mint leaves to the cup along with ice cubes.
5. Papaya Vimto Smoothie Recipe
Image Credits: Instagram @vimtoarabia
- 1 papaya fruit
- 1/2 cup milk
- Sugar to preference
- 2 Tbsp Vimto
- 5 Ice cubes
Blend for 2 min in the blender and serve.
6. Virgin Pomegranate Mojito Recipe
- 3 Tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Mint leaves
- 1 lime cut into two
- Pomegranate juice
- Lemonade juice
1. A night before, put the pomegranate seeds into ice cubes, fill it with water and let it ice until next morning.
2. Mix half of the mint leaves quantity you got with lime, and then punch them together with a rolling pin.
3. In a cup, add the pomegranate juice and the lemonade together. ‘if you pour ¾ of the cup pomegranate you pour the lemonade for the quarter of the cup’.
4. Add the ice cubes, the lemon slices and some mint leaves to the cup to garnish it.
7. Peach Ice Tea Recipe
Image Credits: Sugar & Cloth
- 1 Liter of water.
- 2 peach tea bags. (caffeinated or not depending on preference)
- Nectarines. (if not available then use peaches)
- Star anise.
- Honey or Stevia.
8. Pink Lemonade Recipe
Image Credits: Best Friends For Frosting
- 7 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups superfine (powder) sugar
- 2 cups cranberry juice
9. Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe
Image Credits: Simple Vegan Blog
- 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of cubed frozen mango
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
10. Simple Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
Image Credits: Eva Kolenko
- Ice Cubes
11. Blueberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
Image Credits: Natalies Health
- 2 1/2 Cups frozen blueberries
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 Cup greek yoghurt
- 1/2 Cup full cream milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
12. Kiwi Mint Smoothie Recipe
Image Credits: Sunkissed Kitchen
- 2 Kiwis (pick ripe ones)
- 1 Banana
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Cups Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Honey
Enjoy the sun and the beach with these super easy refreshing fruity drinks!
Main Image Credits: Instagram @hellooctober
Find out how to make the most delicious recipes from our Kitchen section here.