My favorite thing about summer is the beach! Soaking up the sun, sitting on the warm white sand, swimming in the the salty water and getting an awesome tan! The list goes on really, but did you know that sea water has a lot of benefits. Here are the six the magical benefits of sea water, as if you need another reason to spend the day at the beach.
1. First of all the sea heals all wounds, and I mean that literally. If you have any cuts or scratches on your body just immerse yourself in the water. Salt water cleans the wound and helps it heal faster though it might sting a little bit.
2. Another benefit of swimming in sea water is that sand and the sea acts as a natural exfoliator. So while your standing in the water, grab a handful of sand and scrub it out.
3. Unexpected benefit of sea water: Do you know how you come back with a natural glow after a beach filled weekend? Well that is because sea water removes toxins from the skin, and replenishes it with minerals.
4. Don't listen to your body when you are feeling sick and stay in bed. One of the amazing benefits of sea water is that it has the ability to cure flu symptoms, especially a runny nose.
5. Have you ever heard of a person unhappy at the beach? The most important benefit of sea water is that is that , combined with the sun, can help with depression and stress, and helps you relax.
6. Are you worried about your acne this summer? Don't sweat it, sea water is an excellent way to help clear up your acne and lessen your scars. It's a great natural way to deal with your acne troubles.