Vaseline is one of those products that have been around for ages, and there is a reason for that; old is gold. Want soft skin? Vaseline is your answer. Want to treat chapped lips, Vaseline is your answer. I can go on and on, so here are 11 ways to use Vaseline in your beauty routine?
1. Vaseline can be used to tame your eyebrows. If you are out of eyebrow gel, just dip a cotton bud in Vaseline and rub it over your eyebrows. That will keep them in place.
2. Vaseline is very good for your eyelashes. Apply a coat of Vaseline to your eyelashes before you go to bed, it will make your eyelashes look thicker and longer.
3. Suffering from cracked elbows, knees or heels? Just apply some Vaseline to them, and try to cover them up with a long sleeved shirt or socks. You will have baby soft skin in no time.
4. Vaseline can help the scent of your perfume last for a longer time. Just add some Vaseline to your wrists and neck before spraying perfume.
5. After hair removal, your body is usually super sensitive, and applying lotions will just agitate it. Add some Vaseline, it will keep your skin smooth and not cause any redness or burning.
6. Defeat dry cuticles by applying Vaseline to your nails and cuticles. You can also use Vaseline when you go in for a manicure, to push back your cuticles.
7. Out of makeup remover? No worries, Vaseline is an excellent makeup remover. It can move your makeup in just a few swipes, no need to rub a lot. Just make sure you clean your face well afterwards to avoid any irritation, especially in the eyes.
8. You can use Vaseline as a scrub or exfoliant. Add some salt to the Vaseline and scrub all over your body. Your skin will not only feel silky smooth, but also refreshed.
9. If you just pierced your ears, and are having trouble getting the earring through, just dip it in Vaseline before inserting it.
10. Before plucking your eyebrows, rub some Vaseline on them. This will soften up your skin, and make the pain a little more bearable.
11. Make your own cream blush using Vaseline. Apply it the apples of your cheeks, then dip your finger in your powered blush and apply to your cheeks. It will give you face that dewy natural look.